In 2023, The Strand Review of Books – a series of ten-minute interviews with business book authors – turned out to be surprisingly popular.
This year I am delighted to announce that, among others, the amazing and highly entertaining Rory Sutherland will appear on the show, speaking about his book Alchemy – The Magic of Original Thinking in a World of Mind-Numbing Conformity. While AI tools turn out huge quantities of grey-goo-clickbait, the premium product will always be based on originality.
The Strand Review of Books is a side-hustle, of course. Strand’s day job is to write clear, compelling, and original content for your sales and marketing programmes. Naturally, we would be delighted if Strand can be of service in 2024; if so, please contact me at [email protected]
Best wishes for the year ahead!
The Strand Review of Books – ten-minute interviews with business book authors, on Apple, Amazon and more
- Acast https://shows.acast.com/6426bd9a0cfcac00117aa9d0
- Amazon https://music.amazon.co.uk/podcasts/4ab39ceb-cd36-4845-b255-d0d0bcc9a1bf/the-strand-review-of-books
- Apple https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-strand-review-of-books/id1710370430
- Deezer https://www.deezer.com/show/6006717
- JioSaavn https://www.jiosaavn.com/shows/the-strand-review-of-books/2/vw5DvhO3DiY_
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1O2xAyTBCQvkyhTRS2WuBT
- Strand https://strand-uk.com/strand-reviews/